Sunday, September 2, 2007

A PINK horsing around day!



This day the weather was so beautiful. I was all decked out in my "pink". A perfect 75 out, great for end of August. Our friend invited me & DH to pick berries that morning for DH food business,we picked a lot... he's making a syrup from these...anyway..I took a little break, relaxed, watched her chickens, cats, then we walked over by her horses. Whoa! They are big...and I'm a little scared of them, but got a great photo anyway..LOL


Darling Walter the horse walked over with his buddy shadow.. I gave him an apple & said

"hello gorgeous!" check out the laugh...I'm in love!!

3 comments:

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Your pink hat is simply dear! I love Walter and your expression is priceless! uhmmm... the berries would be awesome in ice cream right now!

Cathy said...

Cindy, I adore berry picking. I think it is relaxing and so much fun. Then the pies you can make!! Oh my. Especially blueberry pie. My favorite. They look wonderful

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

I have been waiting for this pic Cindy! Love it!